FreezinHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums Of FreezinHell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quickie Resignment?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quickie

Quickie

Quickie Resignment? Empty
PostSubject: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:09 pm

hello all,

Dont Delete

well i felt lazy clicking everyone in guild to leave them a message so ill leave it here,yes ive resign from this guild, it was fun while it lasted but the incident that occured today i thought it was pointless that RYU didnt stop it after it being quarreled for 4+hrs, all he could say was he's in eygpt, anways i wont talk about the issue if u wanna know about it hit me up on msn or mail me or ask kaila or whoever was there..anyway weighther or no i wanna come back or if i get accepted back i hope guild will be less drama n ryu will take better actions...i told him to do something about the situation but he didnt so i decided to deal with it n yet im told to shutup wow that is the reason why i resign i think people will slowly leave FH is this problem will continue..so everyone u guys were awesome except the few i had problems with..

my comment on ryu: dont take this personally but i have a few comment i need to tell u i could pm u but im lazy so meh..

but ill admit i had problems myself in gulid that lasted less then an hours till i shutup, i felt that u were abit bias towards me i can name many incident that u chose other side before me even if my facts were the truth. and against other guild members aswell, ill list them so u can know them

1. Winni incident: chose her side n told me off that i started to much drama, this happen wen i was asking guild if anyone was selling original rubber, weenie < new nickname i call her deicde to flame me n tell me im a lazy ass player n i should go channel hopping n look myself, i thought that was uncalled for all i wanted was to buy original rubber n i get bitched at..and yet i explain it to u ryu n yet u are still siding with her..

2. Me being cocky?: yes ill admit i am a cocky player i do like to show off to people wat i got can u blame me?ive seen many people in guild thats talked about something in guild n rub it in other people faces do u see me complining cuz to me yea they have there spotlight why can i have mines?..and fyi i found out who those player that complained about it, i told them myself "they never rubbed an item in toehr people faces n kept talking about it they admitted they were wrong for complaining cuz they once did it aswell" < sadly they were girls aswell names will not be said..and yet ryu u tell me off on how im a trouble maker?

3.Minglo/ Sky incident: i based my personal opinion on this saying yes i agreed ming hacked sky account, which all evidence pointed to her..everyone was having a discussion about it in guild n yet i was told to knock it off or to drop it, why just me? instead of the other 8 people talking about it..even skyprince told ryu wat happen n yet u still sided on ming ( a girl)

4: certain item being dropped by a mob: in my opinion i thought this discussion was hella stupid i told whoever that was looking for an item off a monster n i was told im wrong becuz in my brain i obtained that item from that monster..then ming n katie (a girl ) jumped in the convo n said something n yet u went with there answer..really ryu u need to think before u say something if i experienced getting sumthing i say if i didnt kno id shutup, im not the person to give false info on something i dont really know about.

5. another cocky moment: i said i was to rich to manual..in my opinion another reason u shut me up for n the people complained about, people in guild talk about how much gold they got n how rich they are then others and wat i idol them for having gold but a day where i say im rich to manual n i get flammed at wow, what kinda crap is that i think thats just being a bigass hypocrit, dont u think, the reason i dont ever complain is cuz i aint a crybaby n that i need to complain about every little thing people have there moment they should accept other when other have theyre momment..n yet im told to knock it off..

i have more n i dont mind continuing but i think u get the point ryu,i think your an awesome guild leader but u arent theyre everyday to see what goes on guild im even on longer then u so i kno wat goes on, u should think before u say something to me cause it mite just backfire n become a problem like this, all the incident i came across was with female player in guild n u always sided with them its like guys dont matter in guild but girls do ill be happy to point out more female incident which i threw my facts in theyre face n yet u went on theyre side, i talked to someone in guild about n they also thought u were bias (name will not be said)..so before u tell me to shutup or knock it off ryu, do your job n know the sitaution before u tell someone off,and the way u approach people like me now i only think no matter wat girls will always win even if they are wrong, if people start seeing this like i have u will lose members n words will start floating around..like i said FH is a great guild but u as a leader needs to focus on who is right n who is wrong in the situation not just side with the girls n be like guys knock it off...

Later everyone in FH, im always in c4 or c3 and my alt msquuickie is always in c1, so if u wanna talk just msg me or msg me on msn or ym....ill ask to join back when all the mo players leaves which probably will never happen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antypoo
KailaYuki

KailaYuki

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 am

mmm... well...

Quickie: all i can say is i believe you since i've known u for months now

Ryu: i've been in guild for like 2 months n i really enjoy the guild especially the events n of course ur company n all but i heard n some of these incidents was also witnessed by me.. PLease don't judge me if i sided wid Quickie... Every single of these incidents well he n i talked about it so i know his side... but all i can say is its better to talk to him rather than me but u can ask me my side too if u like ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gmkaila
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:32 am

first of all im not sided with anyone
its just ur mind thinkin tht way
i told u all to shut up if just flamin word comin out of ur keyboard
yes im afk most of the time since i was busy with work
and no worry, in FH we only care about bein peacefull and caring family
size doesnt really matter, even if its small, but happy family, its good for me ^^
so if ure thinking tht im "siding" its really all up to u
do what makes u happy, thts all tht matter for me
we play WLO to have a good time and enjoying our free time/side activities from work/study right?
so choose the path u really like most, and continue enjoying ur game
so, i'll say, nothin personal

Cheers~
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:46 pm

._. me n sky forgot bout "hacking" -.- dont worry bout that anymore ^^ and elmo is right XD but families does have fights! but expect my friend's family >.< kept loseing family *feel pity on her*
Back to top Go down
skyprince
Admin
skyprince

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 pm

1. I NEVER FORGOT ABOUT HACKKING!
2. i think it was right for quickie to tell rina to shut her big fat bitchy gub up because COME ON SHES ONLY DOING IT FOR ATTENTION U DIDN'T STOP RINA FOR DOING ALL THE CRAZY EMO STUFF THAT SHE DID LIKE IN CRUSADER SHES ALWAY PRETENDING TO SIT IN THE EMO CORNER ! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT EVEN SHE DOESN'T WANT ATTENTION! AND WHEN I TOLD JAKE
THAT RINA ALWAY DO EMO THING SHE LIED TO HIM AND SAID SHE NEVER DOES THING LIKE THAT! ARGGGG

I SAY GOOD DAY BYE! HMP! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://freezinhell.heavenforum.com
Quickie

Quickie

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:55 pm

lmao wow prince, impressive, u have finally open LOL, i see emo girl got her bf back after wanting to wat kll herself? LMAO...and she denies to him that she wanst emo...in other words she lied LMAO that probably why she got dumped..and guess wat kira superJJ is officially my best friend u going emo over him calling u a SLUT lmao, ne ways im in an awesome guild now where leaders are actually on to monitor the convo n basically everything is good...

ryu just letting u know,what will u do when kira decide to go emo again n more people leave guild, but then again u probably wont be around so that doesnt really matter to u ne ways lol

Quickie out!!MOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antypoo
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:44 pm

i'll do what i think necessary
so its all good xD
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm

sky >.< we cooled things out so we dont speak bout hacking anymore >w< n rina do lie but x_X theres liars all over world -.- even my friends 2 -.- plus its life ._.
Back to top Go down
skyprince
Admin
skyprince

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 am

we haven't cool thing down when the uck did i said thing i cooled if there was an "==" icon i would use it now
NOW
........... _..................................
...........|r.|..........................
...........|e|...........................
...........|a|. ..............................
....._ |y.|l.|a|.d|........................
.....\..|o.|l.|r.|.u|....................
......\.|u.|y|e|m|.......................
.........|xxxxb|.........................
..........|xxxx|.........................
Back to top Go down
skyprince
Admin
skyprince

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 am

u can't just cool thing down n think it going to all be gone!ur just saying that because it ur mistake!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quickie Resignment?   Quickie Resignment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quickie Resignment?
Page 1 of 1