FreezinHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums Of FreezinHell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KrazyMomo waz here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KoKo-Chan

KoKo-Chan

KrazyMomo waz here! Empty
PostSubject: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Heya! Its me Krazymomo! Smile i know im partly unactive cuz of my work -_- it always keep me busy in winter oh well SUMMER TIME IS MY FREEDOM! Very Happy anyways i found this game by looking at ming's comp i noicted WLO was famillar to me cuz i found ad in some web and i thought it was kid ish game but i saw ming playing it and i asked her if its so fun n she says its so fun and shes so addicted to it. I laughed at her and gave it chance to play it. Its was so fun and im addicted to it i wish i can play it while im workin Twisted Evil ill try go on while im on break! Lol ming always says "GOING ON WLO 2DAY?!?!" XD she wants me do something idk wut she wants me to do (still thinking bout that) I asked ming to intive me to Freezin*hell cuz i knew its so fun cuz ming always talk in Freezin*hell so she did and elmo kicked me out Sad BUT i got reintived from ming again Very Happy i think its eng! XD
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 am

LOL YUPPIES! XD
Back to top Go down
Quickie

Quickie

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm

i have never seen u in guild, or am i always missing out wen u are actually here which i doubt since im always around O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antypoo
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:42 pm

momo is unactive cuz of her work BOO @ HER WORK!
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:17 pm

ehh..... sad news >.< momo got cancer Sad >.< she might will die soon T_T
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 pm

OMG, really? what type of cancer does she have and did her doctor say what stage it is now? I wish that it's in the early stage because I know that most early stage cancer can be treated. How is she holding up? I know that she must be very scare and worried right now, but if she could try to stay calm and cheerful, it would help her condition a lot. Ming, your new mission now is to help cheer her up. You can do it.

I pray that her cancer is not a serious one and can be treated, and she'll recover soon. Send her my wish for her quick recovery ok, Ming?
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:35 pm

>_< its stage 3 Sad n its breast cancer i think o.O
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:36 pm

only if she recovers soon b4 her deadline she will wont die Sad
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:26 pm

*deep sigh* I don't know what to say. I just hope and pray that it won't be too late for her to treat this cancer . I found a lump in my left chest at 22 and had to go through some tests. Lucky for me the lump is benign, not a cancerous one. My parents were very scared.
Have u been trying to cheer her up, Ming? She needs that and lots of rest.
Let us pray for the bests, ok?
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:47 am

i did XD i kept showing her my funny dance she pretty happy right now o.o alot ppls coming 2 see her
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 am

That's my good niece Very Happy . It's great to hear that your cousin is in good spirit. XD
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:14 pm

shes my best friend not cousin XD n doc says if ppls kept visit and blah blah blah she might will get better YAY and me n momo's friends planning get new laptop for her so she can go on wlo ^-^ *idk wut happend 2 her old one o.O*
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:44 pm

LOL ooops my bad What a Face I don't know why I remember some where about her being your cousin. I must have been mistaken XD. You and her friend are so nice. I'm glad to hear that momo is gonna get better cheers cheers . I hope so hear from her soon.
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 pm

woah WOOT MOMO GETTING BETTER!!!! YAYZ *dances* doc says she MIGHT will cured ^^ *not with med with herself!!!*
Back to top Go down
XanaRebel

XanaRebel

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:08 pm

*laughs so hard* LOL momo, an virtual charater haz cancer... oh shannon u krack me up! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hannah-center.piczo.com
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm

XanaRebel wrote:
*laughs so hard* LOL momo, an virtual charater haz cancer... oh shannon u krack me up! Razz
>_> she could be real . . you know? -.- just stfu okay =_=
and shes real . . end of the story .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KrazyMomo waz here!   KrazyMomo waz here! Empty

Back to top Go down

KrazyMomo waz here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FreezinHell :: Chat Cafe :: Introduction-
Jump to: