FreezinHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums Of FreezinHell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sesshyro

Sesshyro

Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< Empty
PostSubject: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:00 pm

The maintenance is killing me so I'm bored =_= I dun feel like writing a darn modern version of Shakespeare's Othello now =_= Ironically, I don't have Microsoft Word so I'm using a crappy FlyWord that doesn't even have spell check while this forums has it >,> welllllllllllll, yeaaaaaaaaaaaar....let's talk about what we're gonna do after the maintenance or whatever @# Tomorrow I'm getting up at 7:30 to set all my chars before school to burst (yay...I have a burst team but Albel/Ryuthe, like 90% of WLO's population, hates to burst with winds so my main will only be there as a filler since finding fires that early is gonna be a pain =_=

Am I turning this into my rant thread?

Edit:
Ah great, the stupid program didn't let me save without registering, aka buying the product =_= and Ctrl+C'ing caused it to shut down automatically =_= there goes 1 hour and 15 mins of work =_=
Back to top Go down
Quickie

Quickie

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 pm

u can talk to me on msn,ym,icq, or aim LOL im bored aswell this is torture ive never been offline this long T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antypoo
Quickie

Quickie

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm

flyword isnt that for mac?
Back to top Go down
Sesshyro

Sesshyro

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:30 pm

I dunno they said it was okay with windows XP now I'm screenshotting my work before printing them XD kinda lameeeeeee =_=
Back to top Go down
Quickie

Quickie

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:17 pm

use torrent, and goto isohunt.com and download microsoft it take like 1 hr a bootleg copy works good to
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:20 pm

wut? ._.
Back to top Go down
Sesshyro

Sesshyro

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Wut, wut? @_@ I just came back to check XD Now I'm mass syrup producing~ Very Happy gonna start a business maybe @|
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 am

LoL
Back to top Go down
NattyLove

NattyLove

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

COW need's to add me on msn *nod*
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 pm

wut? XD i dont get randomness! *runs around crazy n hit wall* woah o.o im dizzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<   Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :< Empty

Back to top Go down

Randomness- Since I demand a place to spam and be random :<
Page 1 of 1