FreezinHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums Of FreezinHell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The phoenix has finally arrived XD

Go down 
+2
Ryu
phoenix75x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

The phoenix has finally arrived XD Empty
PostSubject: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:37 pm

I finally found my pic though it's 5 year old (but I don't look much different, just a teeni bit older XD)
Here we go...

In Game Profile :
IGN : phoenix75x
Nickname : phoenix (it's the English version of my first name)
Lvl : 18x+
Char Used : I don't remember, but she's the only Japanese girl there
Element : fire
Alt: Raine75 (water mage/support)
Lvl: 18x+
Alt: Zeeva (Fire mage)
Lvl: 17x+
Alt: Zerek (Earth warrior) lv 4x+
Alt: Skyla (wind knight?) lv 16
Alt: Elena ( Earth mage) lv 9

Real Life Profile :
Birthday : Dec. 16, 1975 ( Sagitarius)
Place : USA (born in Vietnam)
Hobbies : singing, reading, playing WLO (of course), crafting, dancing, etc...
You can reach me at:
MSN: nhuynh16@hotmail.com (I often check this mail)
Yahoo: phoenix75x@yahoo.com

How I knew about WLO:
About the 3rd week of July, I saw an ad with cute characters and nice color while I was playing game at another game site, so I clicked. Wow! was my 1st reaction when I saw WLO website. I was hesitated to download the game at first because I didn't want to make my computer slow, but I did about 2 weeks later. I joined a guild when my lv was about 10+, but didn't know what I was supposed to do in a guild. I was basically on my own while I was there. The only people who helped me were non-guild members and I'm greatful for their help. After giving a lot of thought, I decided to leave this guild at lv40. As I was searching the forum to find a good guild, I found Freezin Hell and love the ways they talk to each other so I asked to join, and Snow added me. Now, I'm very happy to be a part of Freezin Hell and hope to stay for a long time (if Ryu didn't decide to vacuum me, that is lol! ). Since I now retired from the bursting world, if there're any thing that I could help with, don't hesitate to contact me in game (I'm a very nice person so I won't bite u lol! )

(Yay! I made the deadline bounce )

PEACE!

Last edited by phoenix75x on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 pm

we're happy to have u here Phoenix
enjoy ur stay ^^, and have fun XD

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

wheee welcome 2 freezin hell AGIAN XD
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Very Happy ty Ryu and Ming for the warm welcome.

Ryu: Congratz u and your team on winning the 15 round challenge. We're on our way to become 1 of the strongest guilds in Cancer and I'm proud to be a part of it. Keep up the great work. XD

Ming: U have 150 posts already Shocked I counted mine and there're only 3. Hmmm... should I spam more to catch up to u? XD Nah, I'm too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i made 2 much threads n talk alot LOL
Back to top Go down
NattyLove

NattyLove

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Ming is quite the poster on the boards. Lil runt XD ILY MING XD
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 pm

wait o.o
ZOMG SAME NAME AS MY AUNT! O_O hiya aunt LOL
Back to top Go down
Quickie

Quickie

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:59 pm

wooot, its all about the viet Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antypoo
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Laughing Hi my little Hyper-talkative-queen of spamming niece *pats Ming on the head*
U reminds me of my nephew. He's only 8 month old (except for the spamming part, but I think he might get to that very soon), but jumps a lot, grabs everything close by and put them in his mouth, babbling up a storm, and is very attracted to electronic stuffs (especially the remote and his daddy's lab top). Smile
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm

ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
KailaYuki

KailaYuki

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:08 am

i wish i can visit Cali too^_^
well i will once i go visit my parents in US Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gmkaila
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:41 pm

aww i wish i can go 2 cali LoL
Back to top Go down
KailaYuki

KailaYuki

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 pm

LOL
well ur nearer i think coz u lived in US already
i'm like on the other side of the planet
well once i visit my parents, i'll go there definitely ^_^
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:14 am

Kaila and Ming, u will love Cali.
the place is beautiful (My city is close to the Pacific Ocean. I can see the view of the bay from my own house)
the weather is very nice (not too hot or too cold though it's a little chilly right now)
there r so many different types of food from different countries, so u can eat all to your heart content XD
the people r very friendly and open minded

ok I better stop before I turn into a tourist poster ad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KailaYuki

KailaYuki

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 am

wwwaaahahaha...
phoenix my country is surrounded by waters n we get like 20+ typhoons each year
>< n pacific ocean is at the right side as well of my country
n i hate summer coz its too darn hot n i got allergy wen temperature rises ><
Anyway... i still like to visit Cali n disneyland n universal studio n of course las vegas tongue
hehe i hope u'll be my tour guide or maybe my special online friend can tour me there
wen i did visit that place ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:13 am

i love travelling xD
i wanna visit there also ^_^
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Kaila: though I don't live in Los Angeles (that's where Disneyland and Universal Studio are) I would love to be your online tour guide XD
I haven't been to Disneyland for over 14 years now but was at the Universal Studio a few times. U could spend a whole day there. I'd probably go there this summer or the next because my mom has friends and relative there.
I don't like summer either (too hot for me) I prefer the fall. That's why I wonder if I could survive the kind of weather in my birth country Vietnam because the heat there is even worse affraid

Ryu: I love traveling too, but right now I have to content hanging around Cali because there's not enough $ for that. In a couple of years I could do that and the 1st place to go would be my birth country because I haven't go back there since I left 17 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm

XD kaila u think i live close 2 cali >.< we r like very apart >.> im on one side of us n cali is on other side of us >.>
Back to top Go down
phoenix75x

phoenix75x

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:09 am

ok, this will show others how suck I am at geography but.... I don't care tongue
Ming, is PA is short for Pennsylvenia (I think a misspelled the name)? *hit my head* bad teacher XD... and does it has a city named Philadelphia?
I was in Philadelphia with my little sis. last spring break. It was the second farthest place we had ever traveled to other than the one we took when we came to the US. We spent 4 days checking out the city and looking for places that have Asian food. We discovered Chinatown on the 3rd day of the trip *Yay* and found out at the same day that there are buses that could take us to New York in 2 hours ...arrrgg... but it was too late by then so we didn't go. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KailaYuki

KailaYuki

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:12 am

>< but ur still in 1 country ming
n as i said i live on the other side of the planet
lol
its like day there n night here -.-
Very Happy me just wanna go there...
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 pm

thts true n i dont kn ow how spell PA XD its uhh Pennslyivina XD i think XD
Back to top Go down
KailaYuki

KailaYuki

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 am

LOL
yea its wrong spelled
^_^
Back to top Go down
Bunbun

Bunbun

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 pm

blah i knew it >.< i cant spell my own home state x_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The phoenix has finally arrived XD   The phoenix has finally arrived XD Empty

Back to top Go down

The phoenix has finally arrived XD
Page 1 of 1